4 days till arrival

Just had confirmation that our shiny new C4 1.6HDI VTR (pearl black) coupe will be delivered on Tuesday!!
Counting the days :o)
Lee

Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 12/05/2005
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

I'm jealous. Tell us your experiences when you get it.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at
2Rowdy wrote:

Well she's here!! looks great. Definatly a good choice of colour, as the only ones we say were silver but having come from a silver car, i wanted something i can polish at the weekend ;o)
Also love the fact that they are very uncommon (well from what i have or havent seen) people pull up along side and then wait for us to pull away so they can find out what car it is!!
Good to drive, a smooth ride, easy controls, only thing i would pick on is that the rear view mirror almost seems too low in the windscreen giving reduced visibility (feels like) but no major probs as yet.
cant wait till the weekend to give her a good drive :o)
Lee
Virus Database (VPS): 0520-2, 18/05/2005
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Pictures?
I can imagine. It's a looker and it's rare.

You're going so fast, who needs a rear view mirror?

Great. Even more jealous.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at