Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

hdi power loss
hi, on a picasso 2ltr hdi, 60000 miles trouble free. every now and then over the last two weeks, at a gentle constant speed the power dies away for a few seconds, then picks up and runs normal. no...

Timing belt renewal
Hi, wonder of any of you knowledgable ppl can tell me how hard or easy it is to replace the timing belt on a citroen xsara picasso 2.0 hdi diesel. 04 plate? I was a competent mechanic (retired now)...
3
3

les esprits s'échappèrent les esprits s'échappèrent les esprits s'échappèrent les esprits s'échappèrent les esprits s'échappèrent les esprits s'échappèrent les esprits s'échappèrent les esprits s'échappèrent les esprits s'échappèrent
De: "Dave Ryman" Objet: Re: C3 ***audible bleeping*** Date: vendredi 30 mai 2008 09:12 Adrian wrote in news:g1bttc$c71$ Although in dabin's defence, low oil level may well cause low oil pressure, so...

repair dooropener xsara
I'dropped my key to open the doors of my xsara. Inside there 's a small transmitter. One of the circuits has 8 legs. The number on the circuit is E16-01E and 0051G8Y Guess that is the processor but...

C5 HDI Diels - Second issue
Hello again, The second issue is the cruise control. Sometimes, when you set the cruise control (seems to happen circa 50 mph) the car takes over and then suddenly burst into acceleration and doesnt...
1
1

Citroen C5 Issues
Hello all, I have a Citroen C5 HDI Exclusive Auto 2003 Variant DC4HX Version DC4HXE and have two problems with it. (Will post each seperately) The first concerns the fuel consumption and the MPG...
7
7

Faulty radio remotecontrol
Hi. I have got a problem with my radio remote. It has stopped working. No fuses burnt, no broken wires or such. The remote is completely "dead" - both radio and CD player. Regards Peter Grove
1
1

Citroen Xantia hydraulic pump/Aircon/Alternator drivebelt
I have a Xantia 2.1 TD exclusive and the belt works its way off the Cranckshaft Pulley. I have fitted new guide & cranckshaft Pulley everything seems ok but it still works its way off any Ideas?

C3 ***audible bleeping***
Hello everyone I have a C3 '04' reg. I have a problem and wonder if anyone else has come across this ??? Whenever I depress the clutch pedal, I get an audible bleep which then stops until the next...
3
3

Citroën-MOTO !?
Hello all, As I'm enjoying my BFG 1300 with Citroën-GSA-engine so much, I want to boast a bit on this group about it. ;-) ->

Re: Berlingo Haynes Rapair Manual
or

C5 110 vs C5 138 HP diesel
I am considering changing our C5 estate 2.0 110 hp diesel for the2.0 138 hp diesel version. Any comments please, with particular reference to fuel economy?

stall on ZX - "beat motor"?
Hi gents, my 1992 1.6 ZX has an occasional stall. my mechanic says it's to do with what is called here by translation "beat/pulse motor". AFAIK, this is the element inside the fuel injection that...

front washers citroen picasso
Hi there I have a 2004 citroen picasso hdi When i pull the stalk for the front windscreen washers the water comes out of the back one. If i do the back one it also comes out of the back one. Does...
4
4

front washers
Hi there When i pull the stalk for the front windscreen washers the water comes out of the back one. If i do the back one it also comes out of the back one. Does anyone have any idea what is worng...
2
2