Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

C5 2.0 HDI with an automatic gear box
Hello I'm new here .Just got an 2002 C5 2.0 HDI with an automatic gear box.When riding the first kilometers with cold engine , the gearbox jumps up and down and goes in service mode .Shut down the car...
4
4

Picasso Display
The display on the left (petrol, speed & temperature) is slightly dimmer than the right (radio, clock etc) It bright sunlight the left is almost unreadable. Is it adjustable or is it a bulb gone ?...
2
2

C4 Service Due
Hi I have an 11 month old C4, with 700 genuine miles on the clock. On starting up, the 'service due' warning has suddenly decided to tell me I am 50 miles overdue for a service, with the SERVICE...
13
13

New 2CV International Database & Forum
I have just started an International Citro=EBn 2CV (and likes) Forum, Database and For Sale section. Please visit: regards, Robert

The Green Gate
If you learn languages as a hobby in your extreme part time or focusing on learning Arabic to achieve something of your own, you will find those sites very helpful to you. Online learning, Arabic...

Saxo Auxiliary Drive Belt came off.
My Saxo's aux drive belt started whining this morning and, just 20 miles after the first noise, came off completely! As I understand it the belt drives the alternator which charges the battery. I...
3
3

C5 wheel offset?
Would someone know the original wheel's ET (offset) of the C5 facelift? TIA.

Picasso forum - can't get it to load
getting an error message. Anyone else got he same problem? Wayne
5
5

visa engine for sale
fits 2cv, dyane and Mehari also.

Citroen Visa Cold Start - Really Cold Day
Sid's Citroën Visa Diesel (1995)
3
3

C5 foglights
I need to replace a foglight with a broken glass in my 56 C5. Has anyone any clues as to where to start, please? Thanks
1
1

1 litre de LMH en 2 ans : est-ce normal ?
Bonjour, possesseurs d'une Xantia Turbo Diesel de 1999, nous avons dû remettre cette semaine 1 litre de LMH, et nous avions déjà mis 1 litre il y a 2 ans, est-ce normal ? Nous avons parcouru dans...
4
4

HID conversion kit supplier
HID conversion kit supplier, we are looking for buyers . For more information, please contact office in China:

berlingo wiper linkage
I think the wiper linkage on my berlingo has bust a spline or two, it goes click at the top of each stroke. Does anybody know which part needs replacing, how much and how difficult is it to fit? Help...
1
1

Drivers side window
Citroen ZX N reg 1.9 diesel. The driver's door window has been wound down about halfway (electric windows) and won't come back up. I can slide the glass up and my wife has wedged it with wooden wedges...
19
19