9 seat estate?

Can anyone tell me the model of the citroen estate from the seventies (I think) that had three rows of seats and sat 8 people (2in front, 3in middle
and 3 in rear) or was it nine seats?
It was quite long and low, I never see any around anymore, where did they all go?
Maybe you could give me a link to a photo/site with them on.
Thanks, BP
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Try this link. You may have to join flickr.com to see the photos. But that is painless.
http://flickr.com/groups/27028081@N00 /
Gene

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
berksposter ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The CX estate was available with 2-3 (Safari) or 2-3-3 (Familiale) seating from the mid '70s to the early 90s.
Before that, the DS had 2-3-(pair of side-facing jumpseats) (Safari) or 2- 3jump-3 (Familaile) seating - but the DS Fam was very very rare indeed.

The scrappy, suffering from rot...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Thanks to you both for your help, BP.