9 seat estate?

Can anyone tell me the model of the citroen estate from the seventies (I think) that had three rows of seats and sat 8 people (2in front, 3in middle and 3 in rear) or was it nine seats?

It was quite long and low, I never see any around anymore, where did they all go?

Maybe you could give me a link to a photo/site with them on.

Thanks, BP

Reply to
berksposter

Try this link. You may have to join flickr.com to see the photos. But that is painless.

Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Park

berksposter ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The CX estate was available with 2-3 (Safari) or 2-3-3 (Familiale) seating from the mid '70s to the early 90s.

Before that, the DS had 2-3-(pair of side-facing jumpseats) (Safari) or 2-

3jump-3 (Familaile) seating - but the DS Fam was very very rare indeed.

The scrappy, suffering from rot...

Reply to
Adrian

Thanks to you both for your help, BP.