94 XM sx hatch auto

Hi everyone, help! this once beautiful looking 94 hatch SX was recently whacked in a car park on the rear offside corner which crumpled the rear wing, as I only have 3rd party Ins. and the B~~~~~d
that did it did'nt leave me a forwarding address I've decided to get rid of it. but How? sell for peanuts, thats if anyone would take it on, or scrap it and sell off the bits. It still drives o.k. with 6 months mot still left, although I doubt if its legal now. tax runs out this month. If anyone knows if its worthwhile selling parts off I'd welcome their comments.........Rob
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: inspired me,

Have it fixed with scrap sparts.Can't be that expensive.
--
Johan; Certifiable me. Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
Ik vrees De Schandpaal (www.aacit.net/ans)

I stripped the wing off my XM just last week (while I was breaking it) and I think it looked better for the loss ! Much more SM-like.
If you really want a rear wing (silver-grey), there's one here. -- Smert' spamionam
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Andy Dingley ( snipped-for-privacy@codesmiths.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I don't think the spoiler's the "wing" the OP meant.
Not the spoiler, the whole metal rear wing....
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Rob, How much for the front right headlight lens? Martin 020 8990 8122

Add pictures here
‚úĖ