98 saxo 1.0 blower stopped working?????????????? help.......

Hiya, my girlfriend has a 98 saxo eastcoast 1.0. Her heater blower has stopped working, checked the fuse and this is fine, does the circuit have any relays that could be knackered? or any other things I should be checking? Any help really appreciated as the weather is starting to get cold and she is freezing!!!!!

Reply to
higgy