A treat for the aac regs

Since I got the domain aacit.net, since that website has something to do with this newsgroup and since I got some room left I was thinking towards this:
http://aacit.net/aacregs / What do you think?
Only one picture of your car (only if it's a Citroen) is accepted (so no people on the picture). Picture size 800x600 max. You got to be known in the Google archive of this newsgroup. Name the picture regname.jpg .If possible smudge the registration plate. If you don't I will. Jpeg comment can be used or I can hand enter info you supply with the e-mail. Since it'll be hand work don't dare to use it for selling a car. I'll try to get Google to search the pictures so don't enter any privacy sensible info. Don't know how much work this will be so bare with me. And I can't make any promises. Mail to aacitroen#gmail.com, you know what to replace.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Newsgroups Are used to spread virusses.

Please sir, what about us poor souls with more than one Citroen?
Message i.d.:<

Heh :-) You could use a wide angle shot and get them all onto one picture. Or make a picture of the one that appears to be *you*.
The count on applicants is, euh, none. Ian, send me a picture, Adrian, CAS, Whiskers, come on y'all.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Seasons Wishes for You at

Hang fire, squire! I'll need to wash the bugger first!
CAS
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

So no dirty pitures from you then.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Outgoing mail is not certified Virus Free.

Yeah, very good... ;-) I promise I will get the bucket and sponge out this weekend and get a snap of the "pimpmobile" and "the beast" side by side...
CAS
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Oh the suspence, , , Could it be hydroactive?
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Seasons Wishes for You at
http://www.aacit.net/aac.gif
inspired me,

One is, one isn't... care to guess?
;-)
CAS
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

It's that one!
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Seasons Wishes for You at
http://www.aacit.net/aac.gif

.....wash? i'll need to pull the dint out of my drivers door too. and put a n/s mirror on it. (nothing to do with me..... i live in derby city centre. need i say more)
Rob
"known to the Google archive ..." what's this all about then? how do I know if I am?
Ian - nice car! is it as sporty as it looks? looks like Citroens equivalent of Volvo's P1800 - similar era ... Volvos (T5, mmm) were more my thing until I got my wonderful Hdi Xantia estate! I am now less poor ...

Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Something like: http://shorterlink.com/?APQV2B
There are no *real* rules (yet), except, the amount of space I've got left.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Seasons Wishes for You at
http://www.aacit.net/aac.gif

Equivalent in that it's a 2+2 sports hatchback, but you could park a P1800 in the load area! It's in front of my house - my house is not tiny, really. Coup on the DS platform, more or less, with a 2.7 litre Maserati V6. http://www.citroenet.org.uk/html/s/sm1.htm
Quick enough, even at thirty-odd years old...
--
Ian