Aacity.net is back on-line

Page 3 of 3

Around here, they are stereotyped as being careless of the safety or convenience of anyone else; their cars are big and heavy and and tank-like so they drive without consideration for others. (Citroen drivers are seen as harmless mild eccentrics).
--
-- Whiskers

Out here the only reason why people buy a Volvo is they think it's safe. Those are the people that drive slow where they are allowed to drive fast. They are the jam collectors.

That's Adam, and you, and I :-)
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net Citroen Newsgroup

Google hates me. It doesn't find me anymore. The (updated) links in the dmoz direcories are also gone. I don't understand. I need a vacation.