Adjusting Digital Clock

Hi
I have just bought my wife a 2002 saxo. I don't have the user manual and try as I might I can not adjust the time on the digital clock. I've worked out how to reset the trip recorder, but the clock has me
baffled.
Any help much appreciated
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
You may want to look for a wee pin hole next to the digital readout. If it is anything like my 88 CXA Prestige, one can use a unbent paperclip and insert it in the hole and it should adjust the time. Hope this helps and Happy New Year.
Gene

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

If that does not work you could always disconnect the battery and then re-connect it and see what time the clock then says, if its 12.00 then do the same at mid-day and your sorted .
Make sure you have the radio codes etc before doing the above.
GGJ
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I don't have the handbook here, but if I recall correctly (for the digital clock set in the speedo dial) - turn the ignition on, don't start the engine and use the right hand button.
Regards,
--
Neil Pugh

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Thanks for all your suggestions, Neil your the man.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ