Aircon

Hi I need to regas my aircon. There are two take off points, one high pressure and one low. The caps are not marked, how can I tell which is which? Thanks
Tony
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

If you had the correct kit to do this task you would know!...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
TonyB wrote:

You can do it with the cans from Halfords and it will tell you on the can. BUT I have heard that a full regas could take two cans, you can over pressurise the system, if any air has leaked in then you won't get it out etc. It may be as easy to get it done proffesionally, it's only about £50 round here.
Having said that when I had a Xantia and it was getting to the point where I wanted shot of it before the hydraulics went itts up I did regas it with a can which cost me £17 and it worked fine for about 3 months (then I sold it).
--
Malc

If you're swimming in a creek
‚úĖ