alarm remote xantia

I have a problem with remote control. I can not open doors with remote control and can not activate alarm, when I press a button A (or B) red lamp on remote
control is flashing but doors are still closed and I must use the key. Anybody have any idea what is it?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
maybe you have to change the battery of the remote ?