AMK Spheres

Hiya Chums!

I've just had an interesting problem with the BX GTi...

We changed the spheres and they look an awful lot bigger than the old ones - the MOT tester also didn't like the fact that they didn't have enough damping force (car very bouncy...)

I'm guessing that we got sold a standard BX Hatch sphere (500cc rather than

400cc) with a different sized hole...

Do any of you have an AMK part number table so I can make sure I get the right part? I've tried the AMK website by their sphere search tool is fubar...

Cheers

CAS

Reply to
CAS