AMK Spheres

Hiya Chums!
I've just had an interesting problem with the BX GTi...
We changed the spheres and they look an awful lot bigger than the old ones - the MOT tester also didn't like the fact that they didn't have enough
damping force (car very bouncy...)
I'm guessing that we got sold a standard BX Hatch sphere (500cc rather than 400cc) with a different sized hole...
Do any of you have an AMK part number table so I can make sure I get the right part? I've tried the AMK website by their sphere search tool is fubar...