Arg! Have I killed it?

Page 2 of 2

I do agree with Malc, Stroller. You didn't check the water for nearly a year? I'm sorry mate but you pretty much deserved this. I hope you checked the tyres once or twice during that time. I've saved myself countless ££'s by having a look over my vehicles at least once a week.
For what it's worth now, you've almost certainly cooked your head gasket by running it without water and as others have said, you can prolly buy another cheapy motor for the cost of the repair.
Good luck. TonyB

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.