AX Gearstick

Hi,

I just bought a AX 1.1 Memphis (95) with 62k on the clock. It runs well and handles well but the gearstick feels loose. I can get the gears in OK, but there is a lot of play in the stick. Is this normal for this age of this model? Is there a simple way of tightening something up to reduce the play?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve W

Reply to
Steve W

"Steve W" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@azores.network-i.net...

That is normal, I have the same thing with the gearstick in my Citroen ZX1.4i

Reply to
VTR16V

Ok, thanks, I could get used to it, and as I said, I can change gears OK, it just feels strange that's all.

Ta

SteveW

Reply to
Steve W