ax rear lights

I, i want to substitute a break lamp in my Citroen AX, but i can't remove tne rear lamps console.. does any one can axplain me hou can i do it??
thanks

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:37:19 -0500, "caugusto"

On the (early) AX I had, you just undid a pair of wing nuts inside the boot and pulled the whole light unit out - straight, or the wrap-round side bit broke off.
Ian
Add pictures here
‚úĖ