AX - Stuck discs

I am having inordinate grief attempting to remove a brake disc from my daughter's 94 AX. Having sweated buckets, beaten seven shades of s**t out of it (and sheared the head off the retaining screw to boot, whoopee) it has
not even moved off the hub by a gnat's whisker. I am currently soaking it in PlusGas in the forlorn hope that this will help. I don't have access to any heat source better than a butane torch, so I'm not sure that that will be much help. Anybody got any "alternative" approaches other than hiring a puller of some description?
TIA
Exhausted Tone of Hampshire
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Tony Fisk wrote:

Smash the discs with a really big hammer and fit replacements.
Worked on my 205.
Douglas
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Well -
I have a 4kg sledgehammer.............if all else fails. Hope I don't miss, though!
Tony

out of

has
it
will
hiring a

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
The sledgehammer worked - without smashing it, either.
Now for the nearside!
TF

Add pictures here
‚úĖ