AZU best cit ever?

The poll I started some time ago has a surprising result. The AZU is the winner with 32 votes. Google for that Cit and you know what it is. The DS is second with 17 votes and the XM with 16 votes is third.
The 2CV came 6th. I don't dare to tell where the ZX ended. Even though I suspect the poll was a bit tempered the AZU is in my view a worthy winner.
The results: http://www.bestandworst.com/pages/voteresult/voteresult-7285.html
f-up alt.autos.citroen
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Rare lui die Fransozen
2Rowdy wrote:

Was this the poll where the CX was left out in the beginning?
Well, that's why the CX didn't get more votes.
--

Steinar

Add pictures here
‚úĖ