berlingo cigarette lighter

I still can't get my Citroen berlingo to work without the ignition on, it's driving me nuts.
Haynes manual say's it wired through the ignition switch with fuse
number f23.
Somebody mentioned that the xantia had a fuse that could be moved to stop this, anyone know which one? It might be the same!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
dan wrote:

duh, sorry hot day. I meant to say that it's the cigarette lighter that doesn't work. The machine itself is wonderful
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Sorry, unable to help, but which model have you got? A friend has a Berlingo van (98) and the cigar lighter will not work on that at all. She has not got the handbook, so it has not been possible to discover which fuse could be responsible, though none seem to be faulty. Anyone know which fuse is used, and what other items would be affected by that fuse? The vehicle is currently in France, so getting a Haynes manual is not so easy either.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Brian ( snipped-for-privacy@tesco.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No, but getting a Revue Technique should be easy.
http://www.webmycar.com/zonecar/books.nsf/revue-technique-auto ? OpenForm&cat=CITROEN%24Berlingo
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much like they

Yes, I have seen them, but you also need a good grip of technical French to make any use of them.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Adrian wrote:

Amazon are not cheap but they rock
try www.amazon.fr or
http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/1844252817/402-2036893-6553717?v=glance&nR042011&v=glance
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
dan ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Mmm. A second hand Haynes manual for ONLY Eur75...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
My god
Sorry, that's scary
Amazon.co.uk have it for £18 (about Eur26)
get them to post it to France from there. I know it can be done, I've sent books to America that way. It'll still work out cheaper. Don't know how they can justify that price difference. Might be worth a butchers on ebay.
Haynes manuals have served me very well in the past.
Adrian wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
dan ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Simple.
It's not Amazon themselves selling it. It's a used book being sold by an Amazon user.
Doesn't mean anybody's going to be daft enough to buy it.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Brian wrote:

It's a 1999 multispace forte, Diesel, not HDI (wish it was)!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ