Berlingo Handbook

Hi All.
I recently bought a new Berlingo Multispace with the 2L HDi engine. All going well, but I was surprised to find that Haynes don't do a manual. Any
suggestions as to where to find one? Is the engine the same as used in another Citroen?
Thanks in advance, JohnD.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

The Xsara (Phase 1) handbook includes HDI engine.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ