berlingo wiper linkage

I think the wiper linkage on my berlingo has bust a spline or two, it goes click at the top of each stroke. Does anybody know which part needs replacing, how much and how difficult is it to fit?
Help very greatly appreciated as it's doing my nut!
Dan
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
My Peugeot partner (berlingo) van had a similar problem with its wipers, they started to click while running and the actual sweep of the wipers would vary. I thought it was a spline but it turned out to be the actual wiper motor, cost about £65 for a new motor in the end. GGJ

Add pictures here
‚úĖ