Best tires for a BX GTI?

Hi
I'm about to get new tires for my 1991 BX GTI
Since Michelin has always seemed to be the best tires on a CitroŽn I'm considering either the Michelin Energy tires or the Michelin Exalto
tires. Standard 185/60R14.
Is there anyone with experience with these on a BX? Recommendations?
--
SigbjÝrn Berntzen

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I think Michelin Energy is the good choice. IMO
Add pictures here
‚úĖ