Best wishes for the new year

Hi everyone. I suspect most of you are somewhere where there is snow but for the ones that are still here and the ones that have just returned, Best wishes for 2004!
At the moment I write this they are celebrating in Australia, we here in Europe are still counting and in America and Canada you are seeing the sun go down. Odd thinking about that.
May all your wishes come true this year. No broken spheres, no hydaulic leakage and no rust.
Adrian is firing up his Saab to go into the desert. We are thinking about you. I'll try to locate the link to the website later.
Gotta bottle of real champagne ready. It 'll be a great year!
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
GottaCit?ViCit www.aaCit.net

Something I forgot www.aacit.net/card.jpg
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
[rest of sig scrapped due to foul language]
snip

Any champagne left? ;))
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net
Message i.d.:< wrote:

All gone :-) Had a quiet newyear. My grandson was over [1] so no fireworks this year.
[1]
http://www.aacit.net/johan/fotos/kleinkind.JPG
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
[ this room is for rent ]

Good looking kid :)) (with a 2CV driver's expression already!)
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net