Bouncy Xantia

Hi All My 2000 reg xantia has started bouncing around wildly at the front. It started with the ride becoming firmer and firmer and now you can see it bouncing. Obviously there is something wrong with the suspension but as its that all hydraulic I have no idea where to start. It raises and lowers as normal on the settings and also sets itself properly on start up but its like a spacehopper when you drive it. otherwise the car is great, can anyone help?

Reply to
JOHN ADAMS

probably the spheres have lost the gas, replacement required fronts are a lot easier than the rears.

Reply to
Redstar