brake calipers

How do i remove the callipers so that i can replace the brake pads on a Citroen relay van 2002 model diesel hdi
thanks
steve

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

on a

Sorry to be a kill-joy, but if you have to ask such a basic question, should you really be messing around with safety critical components?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

You all learn some where , anyway found out now
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

My guess is that you don't. I haven't on any of my cars so far.
--
Malc

"Okay, it works now. Or at least it malfunctions in all the expected ways."
‚úĖ