brake calipers

How do i remove the callipers so that i can replace the brake pads on a Citroen relay van 2002 model diesel hdi

thanks

steve

Reply to
Steve Robinson

Sorry to be a kill-joy, but if you have to ask such a basic question, should you really be messing around with safety critical components?

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

My guess is that you don't. I haven't on any of my cars so far.

Reply to
Malc

You all learn some where , anyway found out now

Reply to
Steve Robinson