Breaking up on re-entry

when i apply the breaks moderatly hard, like when you stop at traffic lights, the whole car judders. It feels like I'm in a space shuttle that is coming back into the earth's atmosphere a la Apollo 13.
is it a bend disc brake? any other ideas? how to fix?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: inspired me,

Could be some oil on the disc. The one side of the disc brakes and the other side slides.
--
Johan; bqbq etc
Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply

thanks. I'll investigate
Add pictures here
‚úĖ