Buying a 2001 C5 2.0 HDi 110bhp - tips?

Hi there, I'm new on here and am looking at a 2001 C5 2.0 HDi 110bhp S
with 117k miles on the clock. It seems to have been well serviced, wti the timing belt changed at 100k.
Is there anything that I should look out for on these cars - anythin that is likely to go wrong with catastrphic consequnces (to m wallet)?
Dennis, Londo