BX with antisink?

    I got my BX gearbox repaired last week. The machanic had to disassemble several parts of the hidraulic system. Now that I have the car
back, it seems as its got Antisink! It used to go down in a couple of hours, now it stays up the entire night. Morning startup makes the light go out in less than 10 seconds and it comes back up real fast...
    Did he screw up something? If rides and brakes fine... and height corrects just fine. It just does not sink as fast.... should I just enjoy it?
Thanks,
--
Eduardo K. |
http://www.carfun.cl | "World domination, now"

hours,
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Thats what I was hoping :) Yes, he had the system open and most of the fluid leaked out. He fixed some small leaks and cleaned the power steering circuits....
Maybe It was just dirt and I am lucky... I will report tomorrow as I have a 550kts trip to make each way in the day.
--
Eduardo K. | Darwin pone las reglas.
http://www.carfun.cl | Murphy, la oportunidad.