C 3 PLURIEL DIESEL: REPLY BY CITROEN.IT

Gentile Signor *****, nel ringraziarLa per averci contattato, La informiamo che non siamo ancora a conoscenza del periodo di commercializzazione della C3 Pluriel con
motorizzazione Diesel. La invitiamo pertanto a rimanere in contatto con la Sua Concessionaria di zona e, qualora non lo avesse giŗ fatto, ad iscriversi alla nostra Newsletters che, la terrŗ costantemente aggiornato su tutte le novitŗ ed anteprime del mondo CitroŽn. Le ricordiamo, inoltre, che siamo a Sua completa disposizione sia all'indirizzo e-mail di Sua conoscenza, sia al Numero Verde 800.80.40.80, attivo dal Lunedž al Venerdž, dalle 9.00 alle 20.00.
Cordiali saluti CitroŽn Servizio Clienti
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Speriamo bene!!!!!!
voi ke ne pensate? io l'avevo giŗ letto su 4ruote di agosto (o settembre??)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

I am not quite sure what you are wring. Is there a C3 diesel or not?
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

According to Quattroruote: yes According to CitroŽn Italy: they don't know when it will be available... (does that imply that they know there is a C3 diesel?)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:<

If they intend to put a Diesel in the C2, why not in a C3 Pluriel? Could well be. There is a market for small diesel cars. I once was looking for a second hand small diesel but they were unavailable or extremely expensive. (and ended up with a (dont tell anyone) (please) Opel Corsa without a diesel engine)
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@deadspam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Because it's a "lifestyle car". People buy rattly oilburners in sensible cars, but a Muriel isn't that. It's a fun, second car.
I doubt anybody's bought a petrol C3 or C2 (apart from the sporty ones) yet, all the ones I've seen have been HDi.

Really? Most AX and Paxo I see are rattlers. (again, if you exclude the sporty ones)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

looks it's going to be. citroen italy says they dont know _when_ they are selling it and invite to keep in touch with local reseller and/or subscribe their newsletter.
--
ciao, andrea
( italian and owner of a xsara break 1.6,