C1

Hi
Any comens on subject?
Henrik

Henrik ( snipped-for-privacy@mil.dk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Yes.

An the comment is? God/bad so on thinking of bying one.

Test drove a C1 and a C2. The C2 is a MUCH more competant car.
--
Regards,
Dave
Henrik wrote:

challenged.
--
Malc
Basking sharks are plotting to extract your thoughts.

Most modern, current, cars are!
and horribly slow. A town car for the sizeable

As they are designed to be a 'town car' why do they need to be quick, obviously they are not going to be for the budding rally driver...

Good car if you look at the price and what you get. It`s ment for city travel and not for "tour of europe". Just look at the equipment and compare it to a "twice-as-expensive-VW"....
Frank

On 2007-01-27 21:56:56 +0100, "Frank The Poet"

Just my point. :o)
Regards Henrik

With the prices we got in norway we could spend the money a C1 cost here to get a Bmw M3 in england.... Not that I would want a Bmw, but just to compare the tax situation on cars in this country... They keep complaining about people driving polluting old cars, but what do they expect when a C5 cost 28.000.......
Anyway, I had a Mazda 626 from 89 wich was a good car. It was never in the garage (ok, for oil change and usual work but nothing broke), but like I said when the car turned 17..."It\s never broke, but there`s nothing in it that can break...". Great, but VERY boring, car. My neighbour works with citroens and he had a 99 Xantia Exclusive wich had only 114.000 kilometers on the road, so I bought that off him. Leather seats wich looks brand new and the car is in mint condition. He is the "head serviceman" at the citroen garage, so he`s been looking after the car all the time. The comfort, the driving experience......well, I don`t miss the Mazda one bit. Maybe the engine, but that`s not important. The xantia has a 1.8 litre engine, 117 bhp, and the mazda was a 2.0i with 135 bhp, so it was a lot quicker with 200 kg less of metal to carry around. Can\t wait for the summer vacation to take it for a ride around norway...really putting it to the test.
Frank