Any comens on subject?

Henrik

Reply to
Henrik

Henrik ( snipped-for-privacy@mil.dk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Yes.

Reply to
Adrian

An the comment is? God/bad so on thinking of bying one.

Reply to
Henrik

Henrik wrote in news:2007012621545643658-dyk@mildk:

Test drove a C1 and a C2. The C2 is a MUCH more competant car.

Reply to
Dave Ryman

They're crap. Plasticy and horribly slow. A town car for the sizeable challenged.

Reply to
malc

Most modern, current, cars are!

and horribly slow. A town car for the sizeable

As they are designed to be a 'town car' why do they need to be quick, obviously they are not going to be for the budding rally driver...

Reply to
:Jerry:

":Jerry:" skrev i melding news:45bb377d$0$97222$ snipped-for-privacy@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...

Good car if you look at the price and what you get. It`s ment for city travel and not for "tour of europe". Just look at the equipment and compare it to a "twice-as-expensive-VW"....

Frank

Reply to
Frank The Poet

Just my point. :o)

Regards Henrik

Reply to
Henrik

"Henrik" skrev i melding news:2007012722150443658-dyk@mildk...

With the prices we got in norway we could spend the money a C1 cost here to get a Bmw M3 in england.... Not that I would want a Bmw, but just to compare the tax situation on cars in this country... They keep complaining about people driving polluting old cars, but what do they expect when a C5 cost £28.000.......

Anyway, I had a Mazda 626 from 89 wich was a good car. It was never in the garage (ok, for oil change and usual work but nothing broke), but like I said when the car turned 17..."It\s never broke, but there`s nothing in it that can break...". Great, but VERY boring, car. My neighbour works with citroens and he had a 99 Xantia Exclusive wich had only 114.000 kilometers on the road, so I bought that off him. Leather seats wich looks brand new and the car is in mint condition. He is the "head serviceman" at the citroen garage, so he`s been looking after the car all the time. The comfort, the driving experience......well, I don`t miss the Mazda one bit. Maybe the engine, but that`s not important. The xantia has a 1.8 litre engine, 117 bhp, and the mazda was a 2.0i with 135 bhp, so it was a lot quicker with 200 kg less of metal to carry around. Can\t wait for the summer vacation to take it for a ride around norway...really putting it to the test.

Frank

Reply to
Frank The Poet