C2 beam deflectors

Bit urgent this one... and Citroen don't appear interested in helping (again...!)
Need to know where to put beam deflectors on my UK (RHD) C2 for use in
Europe - it's urgent because Citroen were supposed to send me a fax which hasn't arrived and am off to the continent on 25th March.
Any help greatfully received!
Regards Simon
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

You should be able to work it out. Shine the dipped beam onto a light coloured wall, or door, and cover up parts of the glass until you remove the bit that goes up on the left. Then stick some black electrical insulation tape or similar onto the lens at those positions. Otherwise, if you go to Halfords or similar, and get some generic beam deflectors, they normally come with quite detailed fitting instructions for most cars.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ