c2 gt audio

can anyone help me?,i have a c2 gt and would like to know if the factory fitted head unit has a pre out thingy so i can fit an amp and sub?,or will i need a new head unit?,i dont know anything about how to do this.i just want more BASS!!!!, can anyone help me with this please?. thank you.

Reply to
martian

you need a new head unit, and it's not a straight swap either. The wires ne re-organising. Talk to your dealer.

Reply to
monkey_with_a_chainsaw