C2 HDI

Hi Gents i've bought a new c2 hdi elegance , and i've two questions for those people that already have this car. 1) the effective diesel consumption of this model (not data from Citroen,
but data from customers...) 2) this model has the cabling for the radio....this cabling include speakers (number) and cabling for the rear speahers?
thanks happy xmas!! gtturbo
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Congrats! You are the first here with a C2! How is it?

If no answer comes, and you find out yourselves could you please let us know. This newsgroup is archived at Google so when someone else has the same questions, they could find your experiences.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
GottaCit?ViCit www.AaCit.Net

Well I've been getting an average of about 5.9l/100km with air con on nearly all the time. Which is nearly 50% more than the 4.1 (mixed cycle) put about by citroen.
Andy

people
speakers
Add pictures here