C2: Help with rear parcel shelf (anyone with a C2 can answer this one!)

Hi, We had to remove the rear parcel shelf recently, and on refitting, we couldn't seem to get the supporting cord on the RHS correctly arranged -
it's slack and doesn't lift the parcel shelf properly when closing the rear hatch.
We remember that the arrangement of the cord was a little over-complex, but cannot work out an arrangement that works like it used to.
Then we noticed a hole in the trim of the top hatch door, and have a hunch that this was a fitting that the cord fitted through or over (and has pulled out of the trim). Can anyone confirm that there is something relevant mounted there?
--
Many thanks,
Dave

There is (or should be) a hook there and they do fall out.
The part number is 00008748HX; description is 'Luggage cover securing hook' and it cost around £1.25 (and takes about 3 weeks to arrive!).
Just done the same job on SWMBO C2.
Richard Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ for caravanning, http://www.rcole.org/ for my personal web site and http://www.homeindorset.co.uk because I love the email address.
--
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com snipped-for-privacy@aol.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com snipped-for-privacy@msn.com