C2 Part number

Hi,

I'm looking for a part number for the plastic hook that locates in the offside upper tailgate, that the longer of the 2 parcel shelf strings runs through.

My local dealer thought it was a part of the package that contains the 2 tailgate support strings (Part 2 on the page of the Citroen C2 parcel shelf diagram) but that only contains the strings.

Anyone any idea what the part number is or if many C2 are going through breakers yards?

Thanks

Richard Web pages:

for caravanning,
for my personal web site and
because I love the email address.

Reply to
Richard Cole

Richard Cole ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.invalid) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You can register for a personal user account on citroen-pr.net and search their parts computer yourself.

Reply to
Adrian

Adrian,

Thanks. I've registered, but their database crashed when I tried to search, so I'll try again in 24 hours once they've made some space in the database and I'll make a note of the VIN as it will be easier than filling in all of the drop down options for things I don't know.

Richard Web pages:

for caravanning,
for my personal web site and
because I love the email address.

Reply to
Richard Cole

Adrian

Thanks again, once I discovered that the site would not work with Firefox, I found the part (not at all where I or the dealer were expecting it) and will get it on order in the morning.

Richard Web pages:

for caravanning,
for my personal web site and
because I love the email address.

Reply to
Richard Cole

Richard Cole ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.invalid) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Oh, yes... Forgot to mention that... Right pain in the arse.

Reply to
Adrian