c3

Page 2 of 3
Whiskers wrote:

test 000001>>

mueller ( snipped-for-privacy@zhwin.ch) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

FAILED.
alt.test is that way -->
In alt.autos.citroen on Friday 28 Nov 2003 5:01 pm, Adrian

<========== surely?
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net

--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

In alt.autos.citroen on Friday 28 Nov 2003 8:02 pm, 2Rowdy

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

You Brits. Never the easy way ;-)
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

In alt.autos.citroen on Friday 28 Nov 2003 10:36 pm, 2Rowdy

We have so much scenery that the scenic route is always preferable :))
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

:))
I must agree.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

In alt.autos.citroen on Saturday 29 Nov 2003 8:45 am, 2Rowdy

I won't tell ;))
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

preferable
Whoop. Forgot the x-noarchive flag.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

In alt.autos.citroen on Saturday 29 Nov 2003 9:53 pm, 2Rowdy
snip

Do you want me to nuke from Google, all my responses to you? It is possible.
I know Outlook Express can't do it automatically, but you might be able to get Hamster to put it in, if you want it every time.
Xnews has the best approach to the xnay (and custom headers in general) and works very well with Hamster.
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net
Message i.d.:< wrote:

I want my posts to survive me. Thanks for the offer though.

How can I add custom headers using Hamster?

When it comes to power jobs I use a different tool.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

In alt.autos.citroen on Sunday 30 Nov 2003 10:22 am, 2Rowdy
snip

sni
I was afraid you'd ask me that!
It's a job for a script. Unfortunately, I can't find a ready-made script for precisely this job, but someone is working on it: <http://www.elfden.co.uk/hamster/escript.html .
I never had to bother with overcoming Outlook Express's shortcomings - I used Xnews instead, which has the option to add the xnay always, or never, or when replying to an article that has the xnay in its headers (you still have to keep your eyes open for articles with the xnay as the first line in the 'body').
Of course, if you *want* your articles to be archived, you will not want to use 'X-No-Archive: Yes', because that makes sure they are *not* archived by Google. (I know it's confusing - something like 'X-Archive: No' would be a lot more sensible, but we are stuck with it the way it is, now).
<http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/help.html#prevent
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net
Message i.d.:< wrote:

Heh :-)

I'll look into that.

shortcomings
always,
the
You are right. It is confusing and it is no guarantee. Only Google honours the x-yep-archive header. I have no secrets on Usenet so I don't mind. But it would be funny to add a linux type of x-header to confuse some of the hardcore people.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

In alt.autos.citroen on Monday 01 Dec 2003 10:07 pm, 2Rowdy
snip

"there's no accounting for taste" ;))
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net

that
Thanks
Raido

You are right and not right. There are people out there, which dont understand anyone of this languages. So i think that everyone should be allowed to post in the language, he wants. It will be his risk if he gets an answer, or there is somebody who makes the translations. But i don't agree, if somone flames him!
Walter.
BTW is Frisian an official language? Don't misunderstand, i think everyone should have his native language. (myne is "Baseldtsch" a kind of "Allemanic" )
wrote

"Allemanic"
Don't tell the Dutch but: Yes, Frisian is an official language even used by the Frisian authorities. Don't shoot the messenger!
D.J.
Message i.d.: wrote

The most beautifull word I know in Swiss: Ascherbecherli The most difficult word in Dutch: Kurkentrekker

Pow!
It is an official language. Without some training the Dutch (except the Frisians) won't understand a word. Friesland can be characterised as green with cows with a church on the distant horizon.
--
Johan; Certifiable me. Reply to Hotm ail

IMHO should be schebcherli.(But is different in different Regions) ^ ^ If this don't get a readable character it's a 'a' with two points and pronounced like the a 'man'

The most famous is Chuchichschtli ( = cupboard)

Just to be curious: Is Frisian similar to Platt in norther Germany