C3 Desire airbag

Has anyone had the problem of the drivers airbag activating before a collision has happened. My daughter was trying to avoid a collision when the airbag
activated which in affect caused her to collide with another car
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I'm sorry for the accident happened to your daughter. Anyway my C3 has many problems with airbag too. I have to change for the 3rd time (....!!!!!) its control-box. Fortunately the car is still on guarantee, but it's not a good thing. When the "airbag" light is on you've all the air-bags disabled, so it's like you haven't them.