C3 Desire- problem with power steering and speedometer has stopped working

We just got our car back from a Citroen dealer service department. The original problem was one of two electrical sensors stopped functioning (something I read in this forum before). They replaced that, and within less than a half a mile from the dealership, the speedometer had stopped working. When it was returned to the service dept, they informed whoever owned the vehicle previously (car bought from Car Giant), must have been "fiddling" or replaced some electrical wiring that affected the speedometer. Keep in mind that we've only had the car for less than two weeks. The dealership where we bought the car from (Car Giant) advised us that they will fix the car. On our way home from the service dept, we then noticed that the car was losing power steering..by the time we got home, well, the power steering was next to non existent. Anyone ever had any problems like this???

My husband thinks that with the power steering, we might just have to refill the fluid..but where in the world is it?? The handbook provided didn't even have a section for power steering!

It's a really nice car, but with all these problems, and what I've read in this forum, I don't know..

Thanks! Grace

Reply to
grahamfo2002

Take it back you won`t find the reservoir it`s not there ! It`s all electric but the power steering IS linked to the speed of the car probably a tempory fault in the control unit wants clearing down hth Tim

Reply to
Tim-mz500r