C3 desire - Whistle and Knocking

Page 2 of 2
tersono ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

"Don't go over bumps at low speeds, and don't put your weight on it"...
Serious answer :- They've probably tightened everything up with the suspension at full extension, rather than with the weight on the wheels, so the bushes are under tension at rest, which will make them fail quicker. All they'll need to do is loosen the bolts and re-tighten them with the weight on the wheels.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Guys think the one thing that shouts out to me is kick up a fus with the dealers.
We got a C8 in July, brand new, up until two weks ago it had been in the garrage 5 times with power drain probles. We went to work on the dealers, Dixons, and it suprising what a great arse kicking does for you.
Kick up a fuss.... get a good quality car, sit in the show room complaining until something is done. Our car cost over 20 grand, we deserve service and made sure we eventually got it....
I think as a nation we are too damned compliant...KICK UP A FUSS AND STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS
demanding a brand new replacement car seems to be the thing to get attention we found
Lloyd