c3 fusebox

I have a c3 stop n start, 2 months old, the fuse box in the glove compartment has no relationship to the hanbook! there are only 2 fuses fitted, the positions in
the handbook show different values to whats fitted.
I am looking at there because the cigar lighter has stopped working, but both fuses are intact. the handbook says it shares fuse with digital clock etc, this is still working.
Any ideas where to look for the problem?
Roy

<snip>
Just tell them that it stopped working, don't mention why...

i know what you mean nudge nudge.....
roy
Royc wrote:

I assume its the facelift model ? the mark two fuse box is underneath the glovebox to the left of the bonnet release hth

to the left of the bonnet

yes thats where my fuse box is. it only has 2 fuses, they are different values to what the h'book shows, and are both intact
roy
royc wrote:

you mean inside the glovebox. they are underneath now easy thing take it to a dealer
"Tim-mz500r"
in message

glovebox to the left of the

underneath now easy thing take it to

yes I went to the dealer, he replaced the fuse, i asked where the fuse was, cause it was;nt in the fuse-box, he said there is an other fuse-box underneath. but i still cannot spot it!
roy

2
I've found it!
roy