C3 HDI 1.4 trubbels with the camshaft

Now it is second time the factori is calling our C3 back because of problems with the camshaft. Last time we got a new cylinderhead for the motor Bee carefull that your car has been cheked before it is run out of garantie

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
witch type C3 is it?????

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
der-rudi (postbus snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com---spamweg---) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Looking at the subject line, I'd take a wild guess at it being a 1.4 HDi.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ