C3 HDI Problems with the camshaft

After 23000 km I have had problems with the camshaft in a HDI motor.It began with problems when starting the motor and now the motor has been reparied with a new cylinderhead. I realy feel there is to many problems with Citroen C3 HDI .Nearly every week there is a new problem .Untill now it has been paid by guarantee.But.......

Reply to
HP