C3 headlight bulbs - trained monkey required?

Has anyone managed to change a C3 headlight bulb on the battery side of the engine compartment?
Either you need to get your 6 year old kid or a trained monkey to get their hand
into the confined space or you need to take out the whole headlight assembly.
Is it possible to easily remove the complete assembly, as I can't get my arthritic sausage fingers into the space to remove the connector.
JPG
JPG ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

So that'll be the typical UK Cit dealer mechanic on both counts, then?
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like they were

It's international. It's a conspiracy it is.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Newsgroups Are used to spread virusses.

oh good a prick!

Most Citroen dealers are, yes.
e.g. What's the difference between a Citroen Dealership and a hedgehog? The pricks are on the outside of the hedgehog... (stolen shamelessly from BMW joke...)
CAS

garage, I was told it's a bumper-off job.
Yes, it's silly that the manual represents it as being a DIY job. -- History: the study of who crapped on who, when, why they did it, and the rationale they gave.

Halfords (in the UK) are doing a fitting service for items such as bulbs. I took them up on it. 4.99 fitting plus 8.99 for the bulb.
The young lad who did it had some difficulty. Lots of plastic covers to remove but he managed it after about 10 minutes.
JPG
<snip>

Well worth knowing.
Thank you! -- History: the study of who crapped on who, when, why they did it, and the rationale they gave.

than oven mitts!!!
Icedog.

actually the job is very easy its a matter of dexterity though i have large sausage fingers and manage mmm sausages must be tea time