C3 Problems!!

We have had a lot of problems with our C3 1.4 desire. The best way to describe it is as an "Intermittent electrical fault". The car keeps stalling, the speedo stops working, power steering stops
working as does the rear wash wipe. We have had it back to the dealer eight times since we bought it from new 14 months ago, and they keep telling us they have fixed the fault with a new "Semi-intelligent fuse box" "Software upgrades" and most recently they have "Replaced all injectors". Has anybody else had similar experiences? I'd be very interested to hear from you if you have. Many thanks Rich. (remove "nospam" to e-mail!!)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

What? All at the same time?

Sounds like the usual main dealer "tell the customer any old bollocks" to me...

Might be worth a trawl through the archives on google, I'm not a C3 man myself but there have been a few threads in the past.
Incidentally, you should have had a brand new replacement by now - 14 months is way too long to suffer. Get your local trading standards bod on the blower and see what they can do.
CAS
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Yes the faults have occured all at the same time. The replacement parts have been spread out though. Thanks for your advice.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
C3 has many electrical probs. My wife's C3 cuts out at junctions. Not had the other faults though. Wiper linkage snapped though and it took 3 weeks to get a new one. Citroen had no stock in UK or France we were told. BBC Watchdog did a big thing on C3 electrical probs, it is a common fault.
Andy.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I can't find the info on the BBC watchdog site. Can you point me in the right direction? Andrew

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Don't know if it is on site. It was on the TV I saw it.
Andy.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Does anyone know if the well known "cut out" problem limited to just the 1.4 petrol? looking at a diesel, and hoping they are free from this issue.
Thanks
Matt.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ