C3 time display disappears when temp is below 3 C

OK, so I know it's extremely useful to know when the temperature is 3 degs C or below, warning of the possibility of ice, but HTF do we get the time display
back (permanently) in sub 3 degs C conditions?
JPG
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

C or

display
Mine does this too.This is the "imminent freezing conditions" warning. Just push the right hand changer button then back again. It works.
Icedog
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
icedog ( snipped-for-privacy@tesco.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The "it's cold, you muppet, be careful else you might spin..." warning?
Does that on Xantias, too, doesn't it?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ