C3 time display disappears when temp is below 3 C

OK, so I know it's extremely useful to know when the temperature is 3 degs C or below, warning of the possibility of ice, but HTF do we get the time display back (permanently) in sub 3 degs C conditions?

JPG

Reply to
JPG

Mine does this too.This is the "imminent freezing conditions" warning. Just push the right hand changer button then back again. It works.

Icedog

Reply to
icedog

icedog ( snipped-for-privacy@tesco.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The "it's cold, you muppet, be careful else you might spin..." warning?

Does that on Xantias, too, doesn't it?

Reply to
Adrian