C3 Wipers

My C3 needs a new set of wipers (front & back). My dealer has quoted £40. Halfords don't seem to sell them (the C3 line in their little flip chart is
empty!). Any recommendations for where I might get some cheaper ones?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

A bit like Ford Fiesta rear wipers - rip off the motorist by getting them to buy the whole thing. Get the cut-to-length ones and just change the rubber blade, not the whole assembly.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

‚úĖ

The C2 line in the flip chart is blank too. I used a tape measure to see what length I needed.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Euro Car Parts or German, French and Swedish as already mentioned. I got a set for my wifes car in Calais during a booze cruise. Off the shelf and much cheaper too. Could always try ebay too.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
aal wrote:

towns have a little firm supplying the local garages and they will 99% of the time have them in stock.
If you are in the Brighton area, try EBC (2 branches) Speedy Spares and failing those two Cliffords.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ