C4 110 or 92 BHP?

Xserty ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

And VSX spec? Good. I thought I recalled somebody saying a while back that Cit had tightened up on new accounts - but it seems not. Good.

110 HDi is 110 HDi. I don't recall if it does have overboost or not. From what people have told me about their new HDis, you'll find that it'll take a fair few miles (_tens_ of thousands) to _fully_ loosen up and deliver - so don't judge it too early.
Reply to
Adrian

It's actually very bizarre that anybody can sign-up and access the information!

I read that too, but it's also confirmed in the maintenance and guide book that came with the car. Regards, Xserty

Reply to
Xserty

Xserty ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It's actually very GOOD that they can. Cit should be applauded.

Reply to
Adrian

Indeed!

Reply to