C4 advert

for those who haven't seen it yet...
http://www.autocar.co.uk/popups/video.asp?AR 7846
most unique car ad I've seen in ages
LJ

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

I want one! Great the way the chevron is on the bonnet.

Since the XM that is :-D
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
No, I am not demented,
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:12:41 +0100, 2Rowdy wrote:

I don't recall ever seeing an advert for the XM, but then I am a youngster. Just think, the XM is 15 years old!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Well, being a bit more antique, even I don't remember seeing an add for the XM. Am I deteriorating?
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Newsgroups Are used to spread virusses.

DUH ! wrong link... try this
http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/oa/eurcncs185030.mpg
it's 4+ mb so if you aint got broadband it'll take a while
LJ
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Great! Now if that could be true. If that could real. No more standing in line :-)
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Rondom sigs