C4 advert

for those who haven't seen it yet...

most unique car ad I've seen in ages

LJ

Reply to
in2minds

Message i.d.:, by author in2minds aka inspired me,

I want one! Great the way the chevron is on the bonnet.

Since the XM that is :-D

Reply to
2Rowdy

I don't recall ever seeing an advert for the XM, but then I am a youngster. Just think, the XM is 15 years old!

Reply to
hissing

DUH ! wrong link... try this

it's 4+ mb so if you aint got broadband it'll take a while

LJ

Reply to
in2minds

Well, being a bit more antique, even I don't remember seeing an add for the XM. Am I deteriorating?

Reply to
2Rowdy

Message i.d.:, by author in2minds aka inspired me,

Great! Now if that could be true. If that could real. No more standing in line :-)

Reply to
2Rowdy