C4 Annoying Message

Hi,

does anyone know how to stop the message that appears every time I start the car.

"Emergency and breakdown calls deactivated"

This requires an "ESC" to be pressed to get rid of it!

Regards

Mark

Reply to
Mark Johnson

How about activating these functions? The car is warning you that you have deactivated functions it feels are very important for your safety. You might disagree, but there you are. :-)

Reply to
Dan

Cant help with your post, but was wondering what your thoughts are on the C4. Just ordered ours(new company car) but wont get it till mid may :o( We will be driving the 1.6hdi coupe vtr model

Lee

Reply to
Lee

It is basically a very nice car I think. I have lots of positive things to say about it. But everyone will tell you those. If on the other hand you would like to hear some of the not so good things, have a look at my review at planete-citroën:

(I hope you can read it without being registered. If not, let me knowand I'll post it here. It needs the pictures though.)

Reply to
Dan