C4 Annoying Message

Hi,
does anyone know how to stop the message that appears every time I start the car.
"Emergency and breakdown calls deactivated"
This requires an "ESC" to be pressed to get rid of it!
Regards
Mark
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:03:41 +0200, "Mark Johnson"

How about activating these functions? The car is warning you that you have deactivated functions it feels are very important for your safety. You might disagree, but there you are. :-)
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no
CitroŽn C4 1.6i Coupť -05
Mark Johnson wrote:

Cant help with your post, but was wondering what your thoughts are on the C4. Just ordered ours(new company car) but wont get it till mid may :o( We will be driving the 1.6hdi coupe vtr model
Lee
Virus Database (VPS): 0515-1, 12/04/2005
‚úĖ

It is basically a very nice car I think. I have lots of positive things to say about it. But everyone will tell you those. If on the other hand you would like to hear some of the not so good things, have a look at my review at planete-citroŽn: http://www.planete-citroen.com/forum/showthread.php?t 212 (I hope you can read it without being registered. If not, let me know and I'll post it here. It needs the pictures though.)
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no
CitroŽn C4 1.6i Coupť -05