C4 owners?

Has anyone here bought a C4 yet and if so, what are your opinions? I'm thinking of getting a C4 1.6 Coupť with lots of extras including the glass roof, and I need all the input I can get, to make the decision.
-- snipped-for-privacy@dod.no - Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
- Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02 ;-)
CAS
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:59:36 -0000, "CAS"

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Might have a problem when it becomes a robot and starts boogeying - it could upset the mother-in-law.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ