C4 owners?

Has anyone here bought a C4 yet and if so, what are your opinions? I'm thinking of getting a C4 1.6 Coupé with lots of extras including the glass roof, and I need all the input I can get, to make the decision.

-- snipped-for-privacy@dod.no - Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

Reply to
Dan

It's going to be better than...

;-)

CAS

Reply to
CAS

I'm sure it will. That's why I'm going to get a new car. :-)

-- snipped-for-privacy@dod.no - Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

Reply to
Dan

Might have a problem when it becomes a robot and starts boogeying - it could upset the mother-in-law.

Reply to
JPG