C5

I have a C5 estate, the Citroen sign on the back door is spelled CITREON. Now this suggests that its had the back door stoved in sometime & been replaced by a dixlexic fitter, BUT, if the new door was pre-drilled to accept the letters, how come it's spelt wrong ? Any Ideas ? Ray

Reply to
djindivik

Are you SURE the door is drilled? I thought the letters were only stuck on ...

MikeE

Reply to
MikeE

You can heat the letters with a hairdryer and move them about. I've seen some funny words before.

Reply to
Mr Benny

Mr Benny ( snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMmrbenny.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Dunno about the C5, but that's certainly normal.

Holes = Exposed edges for paint to chip and rust to start.

I've seen an Escort with "SCROTE"

Reply to
Adrian

LOL !

MikeE

Reply to
MikeE

Reply to
djindivik

Reply to
djindivik

Nice Rot!

Re-tonic?

Rite Con?

and (you have to excuse the spelling on this one...)

Rocetin' (Rocketting? Geddit?)

CAS

Reply to
CAS

There is a firm on ebay auctions that are selling a range of Citroen badges including the one you are after.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Baker