C5

I have a C5 estate, the Citroen sign on the back door is spelled CITREON. Now this suggests that its had the back door stoved in sometime & been
replaced by a dixlexic fitter, BUT, if the new door was pre-drilled to accept the letters, how come it's spelt wrong ? Any Ideas ? Ray

Are you SURE the door is drilled? I thought the letters were only stuck on ...
MikeE

You can heat the letters with a hairdryer and move them about. I've seen some funny words before.
Mr Benny ( snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMmrbenny.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Dunno about the C5, but that's certainly normal.
Holes = Exposed edges for paint to chip and rust to start.

I've seen an Escort with "SCROTE"

LOL !
MikeE
Why is dyslexic such a hard word to spell ?

Cheers guys,.. Pre-drilled doors ? Does that say something about my age bracket ? He He. I may just keep it that way. Now what sort of anagram comes out of Citroen ? Any ideas ? Cheers. Ray

Nice Rot!
Re-tonic?
Rite Con?
and (you have to excuse the spelling on this one...)
Rocetin' (Rocketting? Geddit?)
CAS
There is a firm on ebay auctions that are selling a range of Citroen badges including the one you are after.
Ken

Site Timeline